Does the ps5 have RDNA 2?

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
"Sony had dev kits out way earlier. Microsoft was waiting for the tech to be done. That's why it's actually a 4D chess move to not have anything coming out on launch that anyone wants to play besides Cyberpunk! It sets Microsoft up to be ahead in a few years! Who cares if they don't move as many units in years 1 and 2! In year 3, the games will start to come! And there's no way in hell that Sony will be allowed to continue having games in development to come out in its year 3! None at all! I saw it on twitter."

halo-washed.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Do you get off on just completely making stuff up? Every post you make is out of touch with reality.
Pinpoint my "lie" and I'll show you a truth you wasn't aware of :ufdup:
It has games
Every game system has that, one has its own Netflix for gaming but if you ignore it your post would make sense...
"Sony had dev kits out way earlier. Microsoft was waiting for the tech to be done. That's why it's actually a 4D chess move to not have anything coming out on launch that anyone wants to play besides Cyberpunk! It sets Microsoft up to be ahead in a few years! Who cares if they don't move as many units in years 1 and 2! In year 3, the games will start to come! And there's no way in hell that Sony will be allowed to continue having games in development to come out in its year 3! None at all! I saw it on twitter."

halo-washed.gif
What is the launch lineup for either system?
You're assuming the ps5 will have more at launch but the numbers say opposite. As for the future? Xbox is dominating in that department with all the studios but you're assuming they will fail while all of Sonys titles will be hits. Unless you want to play the same games again but this time in checkerboard 4k? Then your future consist of horizon 2 in like 18 months and ps4 spiderman dlc turned next gen launch title. What else you excited for or is that enough?

Microsoft on the other hand is feeding us crazy with gamepass. So we good with the currents, they got the future on lock and they got the past on lock too. If you wanna take the approach that you gotta see them deliver on the first party titles then that's fair, but don't act like they haven't corrected that. It was a change in philosophy and now they've changed it back. They told you this, you seen the companies. Sony doesn't have an equal desire to wow you. And yet, when they start comparing multiplats you will be :hhh: