does the "hey...hey...hey...hey" voice guy on all dj mustard beats get paid??

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Imagine that...what a goat job that would be.

Pulling up to swanky club in DTLA

In a black phantom

wearing some 34 X 34 True Religions (and they real too nikka!) with some Polo and some Giuseppe Zannotti sneakers (look that up nikkas)...

With some black on black versace shades on (cue slow mo of the shades)

With a fresh fade and line-up (smokin on keisha!)

Walking up to some exotic model bytches that got instagrams with 10k followers and shyt (girl can I meet ya!)

She asks you..."my g...you looking like a piece of heaven...whatchu do for a livin my nikka?" (she wants the D! shouts to the Tigers)

You tell her...' You know that dude that says "hey" on them mustard tracks? (mustard on the beat ho)...I'm that nikka!":steviej:

and them girls just drop what they doing right there and leave wit yu in the black on black phantom and you go into your mansion overlooking the sunset strip and have a threesome and get it on tape which will magically leak leaving TMZ editors and Hypebeast fuccbois wondering "is this nikka for real?"

To which you can say "I sure am...:smugdraper:HEY!"

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
*looks at the top of the charts in 2014*
I don't know man, I wonder why......

nikkas act so stupid sometimes i swear....df. what was at number 1 for 8 weeks straight...fancy. :heh: and people wonder why people use the hey chant...what was number 2 for weeks sftb...and people wonder why you hear the aye chant

volk

Daps
Reppin
LA
nikkas act so stupid sometimes i swear....df. what was at number 1 for 8 weeks straight...fancy. :heh: and people wonder why people use the hey chant...what was number 2 for weeks sftb...and people wonder why you hear the aye chant

Yes. They hey chant is what's keeping these songs at the top of the charts. That is the key :beli:.

Daps
93j1QOi.png

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
i couldnt figure out the sound without listening to some music and i didnt wanna, so a beat of his came on later, and when i finally heard the hey i cracked up. now i cant hear a mustard beat without laughing

thank you

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Imagine that...what a goat job that would be.

Pulling up to swanky club in DTLA

In a black phantom

wearing some 34 X 34 True Religions (and they real too nikka!) with some Polo and some Giuseppe Zannotti sneakers (look that up nikkas)...

With some black on black versace shades on (cue slow mo of the shades)

With a fresh fade and line-up (smokin on keisha!)

Walking up to some exotic model bytches that got instagrams with 10k followers and shyt (girl can I meet ya!)

She asks you..."my g...you looking like a piece of heaven...whatchu do for a livin my nikka?" (she wants the D! shouts to the Tigers)

You tell her...' You know that dude that says "hey" on them mustard tracks? (mustard on the beat ho)...I'm that nikka!":steviej:

and them girls just drop what they doing right there and leave wit yu in the black on black phantom and you go into your mansion overlooking the sunset strip and have a threesome and get it on tape which will magically leak leaving TMZ editors and Hypebeast fuccbois wondering "is this nikka for real?"

To which you can say "I sure am...:smugdraper:HEY!"

Then mustard's sound becomes outdated and you're left with nothing

images