Does the coli think it's ok for a grown man to be concerned with the love life of another grown man ?

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Specifically someone you don't really know.
I'm tryna see something. :jbhmm:

You're basing this off the passport bro thread. Which doesn't makes sense, since these people broadcast their lives for people to view. Specifically dealing with relationships.

In general, no men shouldn't care. But in this specific case, which you fail to provide context for. There's nothing wrong with it

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You're basing this off the passport bro thread. Which doesn't makes sense, since these people broadcast their lives for people to view. Specifically dealing with relationships.

In general, no men shouldn't care. But in this specific case, which you fail to provide context for. There's nothing wrong with it
Usually when I don't care about a broadcast I ignore it or change the channel not hard since no one has a gun to my head.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
People are going to date/marry who they want and I hope they find peace and happiness. Only weird :wrist:cats care about the sex lives of men they don't know... Or, do know up to an extent.

If a friend of mine is dating the town's pass around, I will let him know her get down, and if he's fine with it, then it is what it is. His love life is not my business.

:manny:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Definitely gay, but when black people start a family with white people, my heart goes out to them unborn children :mjcry:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
gossip and "concern for the love life of others" is mostly about enforcing cultural/group norms and in group/out group values

The way men might for instance talk about a man whose girlfriend socializes with other men, or goes to the club without him

The way women might talk about a friend who cheated on a husband, for instance,

is a way of enforcing norms and behavior for all who are in that social circle, as a warning of the social consequences