Does my career make me a snitch?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: im one black (well, half black :mjpls: , who has not lost)

and im just saying...the streets are bad, but they will always be there for me and you and any other hood babies, corporate america and these jobs wont. i can get laid off, and hit up my boy to get a job slanging a pack and be back on my feet within weeks. think about the good things about the hood before you get mad :usure:

I didn't grow up in the hood (thank God) and I don't live by no bullshyt COUNTERPRODUCTIVE street code.

When it comes to my money, family and personal safety the hood would be LAST on my list of things to respect.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I didn't grow up in the hood (thank God) and I don't live by no bullshyt COUNTERPRODUCTIVE street code.

When it comes to my money, family and personal safety the hood would be LAST on my list of things to respect.

i respect that. but you aint a real nicca if the hood doesnt come in 2nd or 3rd. for me its money, the hood, my nikkas, family, girlfriend, career :win:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
lololol

nikka how you gone say im bout the money but put yo girlfriend over yo career?

because i can get mad money working OT at mcdonalds, hustling or working as a truck driver :manny:

jobs will always be here, bytches and careers wont :myman:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Gator be making sh1t up at work like them cacs did in season 5 of the wire

that's why he's so depressed, he's putting innocent black men in jail daily and it doesn't sit well with his conscience.

:pachaha:

i dont make shyt up. we would get caught so easily :whoa:

and how do you know im depressed? :lupe:

and i want to see black men progress and be successful but if it interferes with my success best believe imma sabotage them :leon:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
how many white/asian criminals do u write about daily?

some whites that steal copper and shyt...and armed robbery,. mostly druggies :lupe:

i had one story about an asian that pushed his GF in a fight

we write about mad blacks and spanish people bc we have a high concentration in this area. :wow2:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I work in the media and I have to write about people being arrested for drugs, domestic violence, thefts, prostitution busts, DUIs and much more :wow2: :wow:

being from the hood but making it out, should i quit my job to honor the street code i was raised by? :lupe:

If they wouldn't get caught you wouldn't have nothing to write about them.