Does my career make me a snitch?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I work in the media and I have to write about people being arrested for drugs, domestic violence, thefts, prostitution busts, DUIs and much more :wow2: :wow:

being from the hood but making it out, should i quit my job to honor the street code i was raised by? :lupe:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
I'm sure you don't have to quit your job and compromise following the G-Code.
You can report the news, you don't have to report the crimes.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:rudy: STFU Gaytor

mysmilie_3443.gif

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure you don't have to quit your job and compromise following the G-Code.
You can report the news, you don't have to report the crimes.

I know...I still have to fill in and cover crime and courts sometimes though.:lupe:

I let my friend read a story and he called me a snitch :what:

he may have been joking, but still, i feel like i have to honor these streets :myman:

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
being from the hood but making it out, should i quit my job to honor the street code i was raised by? :lupe:

yes, absolutely quit your job in order to live by the street code you were raised by

don't you want to be respected out here on the internet?

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
I know...I still have to fill in and cover crime and courts sometimes though.:lupe:

I let my friend read a story and he called me a snitch :what:

he may have been joking, but still, i feel like i have to honor these streets :myman:

fukk a G Code, follow the Journalistic Code. Anything for the story, you're doing your job, that doesn't make you a snitch.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I have to say is black men have LOST.

When you got people making threads about feeling some type of way about throwing whores, thugs, drug dealers and other CRIMINALS under the bus you know you've lost as a race of men.

Your community looks like SHYT...the most REGRESSIVE of all communities on the face of the planet...and you're worried about the folks tearing it down?!?!? :wtf:

Bill Cosby :what: please take the wheel!

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
yes, absolutely quit your job in order to live by the street code you were raised by

don't you want to be respected out here on the internet?

I dont needs the internets' respect, just the streets, bc once this is all over, that is who will be there for me in the end :wow:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

When you got people making threads about feeling some type of way about throwing whores, thugs, drug dealers and other CRIMINALS under the bus you know you've lost as a race of men.

Your community looks like SHYT...the most REGRESSIVE of all communities on the face of the planet...and you're worried about the folks tearing it down?!?!? :wtf:

Bill Cosby :what: please that the wheel!

lol i dont think he was that serious ma or bro

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
Yes, please quit your job and when your kids ask you, "Why are we broke?". Just tell em you kept it real with the g-code.:rudy:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

Bill Cosby :what: please that the wheel!

:whoa: im one black (well, half black :mjpls: , who has not lost)

and im just saying...the streets are bad, but they will always be there for me and you and any other hood babies, corporate america and these jobs wont. i can get laid off, and hit up my boy to get a job slanging a pack and be back on my feet within weeks. think about the good things about the hood before you get mad :usure:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Yes, please quit your job and when your kids ask you, "Why are we broke?". Just tell em you kept it real with the g-code.:rudy:

broke? :rudy:

food stamps, cheap rent in the projects and i can give my kids a decent life :ahh:

because at the end of the day, its all about parenting :ld: