Does Lebron have sole claim to his own era?

Does Lebron have his own era?

• Yes, all to himself (I might be an unreasonable stan)

Votes: 27 25.5%
  • No, he has no era at all (I might be an unreasonable hater)

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • His era is shared

Votes: 72 67.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Goofy video game nikkas tried trolling me down in the 2K24 thread, so I figured I'd hit up the residential coli experts to find out what yall think.

How the fukk does lebron era begin in 2011 when Steph Curry and his Warriors exist? Argument can be made that nikka don't have his own era at all, he gotta share that shyt wit the chef. LePawns need not quote me, my argument is infallible.
Obviously Steph's didn't start in 2011, just like Bron's didn't end in 2014.
Ok if bron doesn’t have an era does kobe have one?

Shared it with Shaq, cause even when they separated they both still won. Same with Magic/Bird. Big Bill and the GOAT the only ones that I can think of off the top of my head that can claim a whole era by themselves.

dikk riding ass Bron stans act retarded when facts are presented. People can win championships in your era, but you can't have a nikka have just as many as you in less years and you claim it by yourself, like come the fukk on. What's next, Kareem had his own era too? Trolls getting out of hand, that other nikka going on ignore

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
he has been the most important player in the NBA for at least 13 years and the other big players have their legacies directly as a result of Bron comparisons. No debate on this.

Invalidated any point you think you made with this nonsense here. Only reason Steph was compared to LeBron was because he was in the league dominating way before he was even drafted. Which only makes it worse that by the time LBJ started actually winning something Steph was only a few years behind him, before ultimately catching him in rings.

Yet somehow LBJ has his own era.
What exactly is the LeBron era?
I consider eras to be your span of dominance. Dudes are saying LBJ started in 2011 (which is still stupid considering what happened his first year in Miami) so that means either his run ended in 2014 OR he shares his era with Steph.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This is the coli so the answer would be overwhelmingly no, you cant ask a biased crowd that still thinks kobe is ahead of lebron and expect reasonable answers.
Even rob parker who called lebron the phony goat and says he will never be jordan, agrees he is the second greatest ever along with broussard, but to clowns on thecoli steph just needs 1 more ring to ''pass'' lebron. its clowns asking clowns and then circle jerking the opinion

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Invalidated any point you think you made with this nonsense here. Only reason Steph was compared to LeBron was because he was in the league dominating way before he was even drafted. Which only makes it worse that by the time LBJ started actually winning something Steph was only a few years behind him, before ultimately catching him in rings.

Yet somehow LBJ has his own era.

I consider eras to be your span of dominance. Dudes are saying LBJ started in 2011 (which is still stupid considering what happened his first year in Miami) so that means either his run ended in 2014 OR he shares his era with Steph.
what years were Jordans era OP? Or Kobe for that matter?

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
This is the coli so the answer would be overwhelmingly no, you cant ask a biased crowd that still thinks kobe is ahead of lebron and expect reasonable answers.
Even rob parker who called lebron the phony goat and says he will never be jordan, agrees he is the second greatest ever along with broussard, but to clowns on thecoli steph just needs 1 more ring to ''pass'' lebron. its clowns asking clowns and then circle jerking the opinion
Go home Roger! :camby: