Does Jelqing make your penis bigger?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Jelqing and Kegals :blessed:

I lift weights and strengthen the tendons and muscles in the rest of my body, so it is a must to work out the most important muscle... :tiger:

The shyt is pointless if you don't already have decent size on you though...

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bullshyt. I'm sure girls do care about the size. but we shouldn't care about what girls care or don't care about anyway :heh:

and yeah, thread is comedy :pachaha:

sex is a treat strictly for guys females dont enjoy it.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Yes but you WILL lose all gains if u stop for more than 2 weeks. The best mindframe to have when doing it is not to try get a monster it wont happen but some girth and length for sure will. 10 minutes if that a session 4 times a week youll see gains.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Yes but you WILL lose all gains if u stop for more than 2 weeks. The best mindframe to have when doing it is not to try get a monster it wont happen but some girth and length for sure will. 10 minutes if that a session 4 times a week youll see gains.

I gained half a inch in 1 hour :Floyd:

:blessed:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Lord you nikkas :snoop: Stop trying to impress other nikkaz on a message board. If you was really 7.5 you woudnt want or need to jelq. Pathetic ass nikkaz.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember lisfitin a small weight with my dikk thinkin it would just continue to grow like a bicep,wuz tryna get it round as my wrist:snoop:...I don't know why I thought that woulda been appreciated by any females I knew at the age I wuz at the time:russ:,they puzzys hadn't even been blown straight to hell yet....I came up with this bullshyt theory on my own but no that shyt didn't work:ufdup:....ain't do nuthin but make u shoot farther where u didn't have no idea where the shyt wuz goin like :wtf:,aimin for the cheeks and end up on a bytch shoulder blade:leon:..so unnecesary,god don't make mistakes:youngsabo:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
R0DmqT2.png