Does it boggle your mind that in just a few generations you will be forgotten about

MF DRUGS

Rookie
Daps
I'm actually more bothered we don't have many celebs today that'll still be well known in that time

People from the 90s and earlier like Muhammad Ali, Tupac, Oprah, Madonna, and both MJ's will still be talked about a century from now

Who we got from the last 10 years that'll still be a well-known name when we in our 80s? Mayweather? Lil Wayne? Kevin Durant? Lady Gaga? :usure:

i'm actually hoping for this. yea it would be nice to have someone as influential as the mj's to be born in the 80's or 90's but just didnt work out.

it's better that future generations are influenced by both mj's and madonna than nicki manaj or lady gaga.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
no one gives a shyt about celebrities anymore, well not as much as they use to at least

they come and go

That's because most of today's music artists, actors, athletes, etc. aren't as good as previous ones

What music star today can sing and dance like MJ, and also make meaningful songs like he did? Who out there is ballin' like the other MJ? What famous rapper out there is as real as Pac was and rhymes about real issues? What boxer right now appears to be as fierce, dominant and as charismatic as Ali? And say what you want about Madonna in terms of actual talent but she remained relevant, innovative and original (for the most part) with her songs, videos and performances for decades, and won't soon be forgotten

Now all we got is bytch-ass rappers (Drake), copycat manufactured-ass Michael Jacksons who can't make meaningful, legendary songs (Usher, Justin Timberlake), really-good-but-not-amazing ballers (Kobe and Lebron), boxers who turn down challengers and make excuses for it (Mayweather) and a bytch who was a Madonna ripoff from damn near day one (Lady Gaga)

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't bother me at all.

Shid, I'd love to be forgotten right now so I could do my shyt w/o motherfukkers always interfering.

concise

Veteran
Daps
No.
Even if they do remember you, you'll likely get reduced and diminished into a bite sized, simple cartoon.