Does it boggle your mind that in just a few generations you will be forgotten about

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
forever and this whole life you lived will essentially be pointless. I already have no idea who my great grandfather or any family around that time was and its gonna happen to all of us.

We basically live like 75 years if your lucky and in the grand scheme of things thats nothing compared to the infinite amount of time that has passed and will pass. think about all the people who have come and gone all to be forgotten.

its like you never lived gone for infinity forever

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leave a mark. Some people are never forgotten, including ones who probably never even existed.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Naw I will have black children. The legacy of excellence will continue in my family. The way I look up to the men in my family who came before me, is the way they will look up to me.

You race traitors run the risk of being forgotten tho.

I'll be a Centenarian for sure. My health is impeccable.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
he wont be forgotten,

first-suspect-appearance-colorado.n.jpg

:pachaha::pachaha:

you will be though

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Naw I will have black children. The legacy of excellence will continue in my family. The way I look up to the men in my family who came before me, is the way they will look up to me.

You race traitors run the risk of being forgotten tho.

I'll be a Centenarian for sure. My health is impeccable.

:childplease:, you will be just as forgotten as your great granddaddy your black children will fukk a white woman just to spite you:jawalrus:

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
I'll be too dead to care about whatever anyone thinks of me.

I'll tell you this though, once you find out that everything you've been told since childhood was a lie and the concept of man creating/maintaining a 'system' is fukking impossible, a world of weight dissolves from your shoulders in an instant.

fukk legacies.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So sad our legacy of archived sohh threads will be remembered more than us:laff: Sum young kid googling Plies on the internet will remember my words before family years from now....its best to have a bunch of kids,nobody will forget they dead daddy...even the ones u were a deadbeat too will think about you and wonder why u didn't love em....and if u lucky you'll have famous ones like joe jackson and u will be remembered thru them....imy hope is ill be a ghost tho after I die

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I'm actually more bothered we don't have many celebs today that'll still be well known in that time

People from the 90s and earlier like Muhammad Ali, Tupac, Oprah, Madonna, and both MJ's will still be talked about a century from now

Who we got from the last 10 years that'll still be a well-known name when we in our 80s? Mayweather? Lil Wayne? Kevin Durant? Lady Gaga? :usure:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U don't think Maywether will be remembered? He's in the history books....everybody else probaly not

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I'm actually more bothered we don't have many celebs today that'll still be well known in that time

People from the 90s and earlier like Muhammad Ali, Tupac, Oprah, Madonna, and both MJ's will still be talked about a century from now

Who we got from the last 10 years that'll still be a well-known name when we in our 80s? Mayweather? Lil Wayne? Kevin Durant? Lady Gaga? :usure:

no one gives a shyt about celebrities anymore, well not as much as they use to at least

they come and go

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
U don't think Maywether will be remembered? He's in the history books....everybody else probaly not

Being in the history books don't necessarily = being widely remembered and standing the test of time

I guarantee you 100 years from now (unless maybe he fights Manny), even if someone happens to remembers Mayweather, they won't readily remember any of his fights or his opponents.....meanwhile everybody knows about Ali and can recall several of his fights and opponents, and I don't see that changing anytime soon

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
approx 7 billion on earth. in 100 years, all 99% of them will be gone.
only offspring will continue a legacy, and during that sometime, some businessness will continue.

yet, as humans, we still dont know how we got here, we will talk race, class, creed, gender as the internal clock ticks...

7 billion on earth and in 100 years, most of them will be gone.

damn.