Does Getting The "I Want Some" Text Ruin Yalls Workout???

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
This is nonsense.

It doesn't give her Power or Control over me nor does it make her lose respect for a man. She's asking for my dikk, while I'm working out. Like I said if she's asking at 10am while I'm at the gym she's probably super horny which means the sex is gonna be great because I'm super horny too..

I'm a whole gym rat nikka.. I Walk in a room and mfs immediately go "yea he works out".. missing one workout to blow a.womans back out doesn't make her my master

fukk is you nikkaz talkin about :dahell:

You let a woman end your workout for some p*ssy. It starts with that, but then next time it'll be another thing, and then another thing, and then another thing. Then the things you're willing to let go for some p*ssy stack up and she knows she's got you. To a woman it signals weakness because you're willing to let go things you value most for some kitty. You have been warned.

Last edited:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
You let a woman end your workout for some p*ssy. It starts with that, but then next time it'll be another thing, and then another thing, and then another thing. Then the things you're willing to let go for some p*ssy stack up and she knows she's got you. To a woman it signals weakness because you're willing to let go things you value most for some kitty. You have been warned.

Ok so lemme get this straight...

A woman that expresses to you how much she is craving your time and attention (and your dikk), see it as weakness if you briefly provide that for her??

We're talking about the effect that text has on your workout. We're not talking about having a pattern of placing her needs over yours as a man. We're not talking about "jumping" every time she says jump.. We're talking about working out and receiving a text that reads "I want your dikk very badly right now" and what that does to the intensity/ duration of the workout as you process how bad you wanna fukk multiplied by how bad she wants you to fukk her...

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
This is nonsense.

It doesn't give her Power or Control over me nor does it make her lose respect for a man. She's asking for my dikk, while I'm working out. Like I said if she's asking at 10am while I'm at the gym she's probably super horny which means the sex is gonna be great because I'm super horny too..
I'm a whole gym rat nikka.. I Walk in a room and mfs immediately go "yea he works out".. missing one workout to blow a.womans back out doesn't make her my master
fukk is you nikkaz talkin about
-It's only a problem if it becomes a problem & like most things it's fine in moderation. All that she won't respect you shyt i always look at as these dudes being insecure & projecting.

-Not with the gym but I've been in this situation plenty times & there's no single way to do this among different women.