Does Getting The "I Want Some" Text Ruin Yalls Workout???

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Ya know you getting it in.. making your "gains" and all that old bullshyt and suddenly the phone dings with that "wyd... I need some of that D" Text

Initially it's like :childplease: bytch you can wait. I'm in the middle of a workout.. but when it hits you.. :jbhmm: shawty horny than a mf if she's sending me this at an unusual time and outta nowhere. :jbhmm: She's probably tryna give me some of that WopWop 3000 head. That Thang will probably be splashing wet. She'll probably let me do all kinda wild shyt, flip her upside down, handcuffs, ger the blindfold and feathers and shyt.. :jbhmm: She's definitely horny as fukk and wants it like right now

So instead of finishing what my workout was gonna be, intense as fukk, I plan to cut it in half to conserve energy just so I can smash the p*ssy into smithereens ... Then I just say fukk the workout and grab my bag and keys and head to the p*ssy :snoop:

Workout ruined.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
No phone in the gym. Use my ipod for music.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The framing is a little extreme and self aggrandizing lol

sometimes timing is really important, and you can't do everything the r'ight' way, like in order and getting every need met. I am one on those in order, on time, mapping things out, but other people are way more impulsive, chaotic, in the moment, they structure their day and actions around their emotions. not the other way around. Give me an hour, do it the right way, shower change, all relaxed, but some people aren't like that.

esp if it's a less formal relationship. Can remember being AT SOMEONES house in their bed, on the couch, and I got a call. Wanted to do both, so I was like I'll be back in 30- 40 minutes, but I tried to have her give me the keys, for assurance, she used to throw them down from her balcony, but yeah ended up doing my errand, handling business, hitting her back and no answer.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-I work out on the clock at work & I can't always leave whenever I want so I'd most likely say no.

-If I was at a gym I'd leave.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
flintstone-car.gif

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
How do you figure that? A woman asks for some d and you think she's in control of the relationship? Is you stupid? :what:
Because you dropping your own time and hobby to satisfy her whenever she offers pusy.

Maker her wait until AFTER you've done what you came to do (workout).

Maintain a clear state of mind.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Marco, you never give a woman precedence over what you're doing. If you say you're going to the gym you go to the gym. If you cut the gym to be with her she will lose respect for you and with that respect draining so will her love. If you cut the gym workout to get some tail she will lose respect for you. If you tell her "No, wait for daddy till I'm done with my business" it will build tension and make her more horny because you had the balls to not run after p*ssy. No woman wants a p*ssy whipped man.

Because you dropping your own time and hobby to satisfy her whenever she offers pusy.

I agree with that only IF he complies. But her asking in itself doesn't prove she runs the relationship. On the contrary it probably means he's doing good and he makes her wet. Depending on what he does after getting that text determines if she runs the relationship or not, not her asking in itself.

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
That p*ssy still gon be there she just want to cut in on your time. Don’t fall for it. Make her wait.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A

Marco, you never give a woman precedence over what you're doing. If you say you're going to the gym you go to the gym. If you cut the gym to be with her she will lose respect for you and with that respect draining so will her love. If you cut the gym workout to get some tail she will lose respect for you. If you tell her "No, wait for daddy till I'm done with my business" it will build tension and make her more horny because you had the balls to not run after p*ssy. No woman wants a p*ssy whipped man.

I agree with that only IF he complies. But her asking in itself doesn't prove she runs the relationship. On the contrary it probably means he's doing good and he makes her wet. Depending on what he does after getting that text determines if she runs the relationship or not, not her asking in itself.

This is nonsense.

It doesn't give her Power or Control over me nor does it make her lose respect for a man. She's asking for my dikk, while I'm working out. Like I said if she's asking at 10am while I'm at the gym she's probably super horny which means the sex is gonna be great because I'm super horny too..

I'm a whole gym rat nikka.. I Walk in a room and mfs immediately go "yea he works out".. missing one workout to blow a.womans back out doesn't make her my master

fukk is you nikkaz talkin about :dahell: