Does Drink Champs promote alcoholism?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Having guests come on and drink alcohol never sat right with me. It promotes alcohol abuse :manny:

And some guests who come on can unknowingly put themselves in compromising positions by drinking.

He don’t need to be on a platform like that.

You have someone like this on a platform getting high and drunk. Fans will look at this and think it’s cool. Nore and his people are literally profiting off of black people abusing drugs and alcohol and he got the nerve to complain about not winning w podcast award :dahell: what kind of message would it send to reward a platform like that?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
oh for sure. and covid had this shyt amped for everyone. during those days it was fun, we were all 'there', but now a days.... the aftermath is :wow:

when you see a sober guest, it just doesn't hit the same.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Yes. NORE be on their SMACKED sometimes. That Game interview :mjlol: Breh pushed their damn limits and had EFN talking bout Don't make him drink anymore that's my friend.

Alicia Keys was like :whoa: "How often are ya'll drinking like this?"

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
i also have a problem with the hyper aggressive promotion of alcohol and marijuana in the black community.
I made a thread about how dumb 420 culture is and I got negged to oblivion. It’s actually disturbing how much weed and drugs in general is so normalized… and I didn’t even get to alcohol.