Does dark skin punani tend to have more grip?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I'm not trolling. Why would I be?

I'm being honest. Something about golden skin, slender nose yet somewhat thick lips are more attractive coal-black to baby poop skin and huge ass features.

If I were to rate men it would be

Middle Eastern > Mulatto/Quadroon > White > Hispanic/East Asian/Native American (same level for me) > Indian > Black

:3
:smugfavre:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
l.jpg

Most Arabs look like this.

:comeon: Yes and all of them are ugly, bytchmade and crazy... :laff:
Y'all need to take all of this to st0rmfr0nt or lipstickalley!

I hope y'all get neg repped to hell for these ooglay pictures and for your demonic comments...

I'm sure that you're prolly all in your feelings when some brother rejected you whilst trying to get your kim k on... but Ice Cube (featuring the late Khalid Muhammad) wrote a song about women like you... here it goes...
And remove everything in your lives that Black men are responsible for and let's see what you have left..

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
l.jpg

Most Arabs look like this.

you'se a silly ho. I've been to the home of these :bustback: goat fukking dudes...and I ain't see this nikka there. Funny fact for ya- it's common knowledge that the "wife is for kids, and boys are fun" :huhldup: to these rabs.

Side note- Why is the effeminate male being lusted on so hard these days? shyt crazy...it's like chicks :steviej: them...and they :pacspit: on coochie....while :shaq: on that dudes buttcheeks.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
you'se a silly ho. I've been to the home of these :bustback: goat fukking dudes...and I ain't see this nikka there. Funny fact for ya- it's common knowledge that the "wife is for kids, and boys are fun" :huhldup: to these rabs.

Side note- Why is the effeminate male being lusted on so hard these days? shyt crazy...it's like chicks :steviej: them...and they :pacspit: on coochie....while :shaq: on that dudes buttcheeks.

Wearing them tight ass pants and shyt... :p

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I'm not trolling.

Are you sad that a mixed race woman can find Black men the most unattractive?

I'd say like 80% of mulattoes are colorstruck like this broad. They have absolutely no pride in being Black and stand for nothing. So think twice you hop in the bed and make a baby with a 300lb white women. You could be creating a mulatto monster.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd say like 80% of mulattoes are colorstruck like this broad. They have absolutely no pride in being Black and stand for nothing. So think twice you hop in the bed and make a baby with a 300lb white women. You could be creating a mulatto monster.

wrong

these are products of black women and white men

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
wrong

these are products of black women and white men

nah u wrong.

Most mulattos I know that have black fathers tend to hate black people and never date blacks....might have a lot to do with them being raised by a bitter single white mother because their black father walked out. :ld:

Also, today i saw a middle age interracial couple (black woman and white man) with their biracial son whose girlfriend was black african.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah u wrong.

Most mulattos I know that have black fathers tend to hate black people and never date blacks....might have a lot to do with them being raised by a bitter single white mother because their black father walked out. :ld:

Also, today i saw a middle age interracial couple (black woman and white man) with their biracial son whose girlfriend was black african.

well, we'll just have to agree to disagree. when i come across hateful mullattos, they usually have a hateful black mom with a cac father. but lets who is right

Both are in the wrong here, but men are supposed to have more control over their women.

And no I don't fukk with Black men. so I can't relate. lol.

question, white dad/black mom or absent father/white mom?

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
nah u wrong.

You just semi described my ex-GF :skip:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
nah u wrong.

I think that most of them are mad that they weren't born fully white. They tend to fall for the White supremacy con extra hard. I mean hook, line and sinker. They also tend to be intellectually gullible. If a white person tells them something they will take it for face value, but a black angel from heaven gave them some game then they tend to reject it. That is why they referred to as "Tragic Mulattos".You see this pattern Dominicans and Puerto ricans too. However that's another story.