Does Bisexuality Exist?

is bisexuality really a 'thing' that exists?

• Yes of course, and you should learn not to be so judgemental :wtb:

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Bisexuals are really closet gays who are afraid of fully accepting their homosexuality :snoop:

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • They are just straight people who want to appear frees-spirited n shyt. its a youth thing :pachaha:

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • I think bisexuals are interesting people; they have no limits on their sexuality :krs:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are hedonistic scum; they can never get enough :bryan:

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 'bisexuals' are just some confused muhfukkas..they don't know WTF they want :mindblown:

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • I'm bi.. :steviej:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
wow :whoo: i was actually going to say something like this however

how can you honestly be bi when you are naturally suppose to be straight?

the only other option is to be gay because you have interest in the opposite sex wether it be slightly or completely

but this pansexual thing :hmm: :unsure: how you tell someone is pansexual? :lolbron:

Bi means you like both sexes. It's really that simple. natural or unnatural. If you have a sexual attraction to both men and women you are bisexual. That's like saying it's impossible to be biracial. Pansexual means you like both sexes and transgendered people and hermaphrodites and all kinds of other shyt. I knew a chick who was pansexual and trust me she announced it everywhere she went. :shaq2:

How do you know if someone is vegan? Don't worry. They'll tell you.
Bi-Sexual is just another term for attention-whore.
A lot of people do claim being "bi" to get attention, especially women.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Bi means you like both sexes. It's really that simple. natural or unnatural. If you have a sexual attraction to both men and women you are bisexual. That's like saying it's impossible to be biracial. Pansexual means you like both sexes and transgendered people and hermaphrodites and all kinds of other shyt. I knew a chick who was pansexual and trust me she announced it everywhere she went. :shaq2:

How do you know if someone is vegan? Don't worry. They'll tell you.

A lot of people do claim being "bi" to get attention, especially women.

:usure:.... :wow: but thats breeding between 2 "races" not 2 gays :wtf: maybe homosexuality needs to be re-defined as a whole so we can accurately label the labeled to much confusion in the subject no pun

a person specifically woman admitting to be willing to have sex with anything :mindblown: you must got to live in tokyo or russia or some shyt breh its bytches out here barely even wanting to admit liking to get fukked in they ass

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:usure:.... :wow: but thats breeding between 2 "races" not 2 gays :wtf: maybe homosexuality needs to be re-defined as a whole so we can accurately label the labeled to much confusion in the subject no pun

a person specifically woman admitting to be willing to have sex with anything :mindblown: you must got to live in tokyo or russia or some shyt breh its bytches out here barely even wanting to admit liking to get fukked in they ass
Homosexuality is defined as exclusively being sexually attracted to your own sex/gender. There are plenty men who only like men and plenty women who only like women and p*ssy believe it or not. I don't even get the confusion here. I've been around the block a few times. Women tell me a lot of shyt.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Homosexuality is defined as exclusively being sexually attracted to your own sex/gender. There are plenty men who only like men and plenty women who only like women and p*ssy believe it or not. I don't even get the confusion here. I've been around the block a few times. Women tell me a lot of shyt.

but in order to be "bi" you have to be a homo though :merchant:

you cant be bi unles you somewhat homo but you can be a homo and not be bi

:snoop: man fukk this thread :piss:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
but in order to be "bi" you have to be a homo though :merchant:

you cant be bi unles you somewhat homo but you can be a homo and not be bi

:snoop: man fukk this thread :piss:

Grey is both black and white. You can't be grey without being black. You can't be grey without being white. Bi is both gay and straight...

The problem is you guys are going by connotation rather than denotation. You're going by your opinion or how you feel rather than going by the actual definitions.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
of course it does cause there is term. it is all about preference anyway.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bi sexual men are the reason diseases are being spread. shyts selfish. stick to one ****

c'mon man i know a lesbian who ate out a bytch with the herpes then gave my boy head. It woulda been me but god told me to go out for a smoke and my nikka swooped.

Eve bit the apple, fukk that bytch.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
c'mon man i know a lesbian who ate out a bytch with the herpes then gave my boy head. It woulda been me but god told me to go out for a smoke and my nikka swooped.

Eve bit the apple, fukk that bytch.

LOL

i mean, that coulda been a straight broad too. theres too many booty bandit dudes who be fukkin their gay ass lover on the low, then coming home to they girlfriend and spreading aids n shyt. i dont like that shyt. if you gay, fine, be gay. if u lesbo, be lesbo. dont try to ride the middle line.