Does Bisexuality Exist?

is bisexuality really a 'thing' that exists?

• Yes of course, and you should learn not to be so judgemental :wtb:

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Bisexuals are really closet gays who are afraid of fully accepting their homosexuality :snoop:

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • They are just straight people who want to appear frees-spirited n shyt. its a youth thing :pachaha:

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • I think bisexuals are interesting people; they have no limits on their sexuality :krs:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are hedonistic scum; they can never get enough :bryan:

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 'bisexuals' are just some confused muhfukkas..they don't know WTF they want :mindblown:

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • I'm bi.. :steviej:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
is that really a thing or are bisexuals just confused people?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I mean if you can have sex with both genders and enjoy it then whatelse would you be?

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Like the great Andrew Dice Clay once said...there is no such thing as bi sexual, you either suck dikk or you do not suck dikk, What? You mean you fukking wake up one day, toss a coin and say "heads it's bush, and tails, OH! Balls across the nose!"

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
These greedy mafakas need to choose a side

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it probably does exist. i think that bisexuals probably prefer one over the other though.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think sexuality is complex so I don't know if I buy these labels. It makes it seems like it's unchangable. But just look at females in the hood. Many of these women got 4-5 kids and saying they're gay. You think they was faking for fear of society. :childpleae: With all those kids? They like both but now they're just into women. Same with down low men. They're not gay. They like both men and women. If not, why would they get aroused by women if they're just gay?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Stupid question. If you like the two sexes then you are bisexual. If you like anyone regardless of sex/gender identity you are pansexual. People like to paint things in black and white when there are shades of grey.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
A greedy homo :birdman:

DERP_8e45dd_1630986.gif

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Stupid question. If you like the two sexes then you are bisexual. If you like anyone regardless of sex/gender identity you are pansexual. People like to paint things in black and white when there are shades of grey.

wow :whoo: i was actually going to say something like this however

how can you honestly be bi when you are naturally suppose to be straight?

the only other option is to be gay because you have interest in the opposite sex wether it be slightly or completely

but this pansexual thing :hmm: :unsure: how you tell someone is pansexual? :lolbron: