Does being reincarnated really = eternal life?

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Assuming your memory gets wiped & you start completely over

You're a completely different person/thing at that point, no? Idk if that makes sense. I'm blown

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
reincarnation makes alot more sense than any of the traditional christian or Islamic explainations for what happens after we die

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
i wanna live forever and i want all my memories, fukk anything else :youngsabo:

hurry up with those robot bodies or whatever you gotta do to help me see the future :ohlawd:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
i wanna live forever and i want all my memories, fukk anything else :youngsabo:

hurry up with those robot bodies or whatever you gotta do to help me see the future :ohlawd:

They'd never make that available for regular nikkas. Can you imagine how bad overpopulation will get?

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps

recycling makes a lot more sense then living for eternity with all your loved ones or burning in hell for eternity.

it just sounds more practical and less fairy-tale like.

Especially considering the fact that the atoms in our bodies right now were once part of other living/non living items on earth

:manny:

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
recycling makes a lot more sense then living for eternity with all your loved ones or burning in hell for eternity.

Especially considering the fact that the atoms in our bodies right now were once part of other living/non living items on earth

You don't understand how the after life works. It's a dreamworld and everyone is Intertwine like a video game online

But you may think its more Reasonable getting buried 6 ft under the ground and turniing into a whale 3,000 miles away :popcorn:

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
You are not "alive" in heaven

You are in a spirt world/ dream work

TinFoil.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That makes more sense to you:mindblown:? That when we die our energy/atoms go back into the balls of another man to be shot inside of a woman for 9 months?or does our atoms magically go into a baby right as they fall out the puzzy:what:....I'm sorry that sounds a lot more crazy to me lol

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
That makes more sense to you:mindblown:? That when we die our energy/atoms go back into the balls of another man to be shot inside of a woman for 9 months?or does our atoms magically go into a baby right as they fall out the puzzy:what:....I'm sorry that sounds a lot more crazy to me lol

It's a scientific fact bro, we share atoms with Dinosuars also

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rOWzWDKJVI[/ame]