Does anyone remember PlayStation Home

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Plus the music and how chill everything look would knock your ass right to sleep if you stayed up really late and got on this shyt, I've passed out constantly in those lobbies lmao,

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Plus the music and how chill everything look would knock your ass right to sleep if you stayed up really late and got on this shyt, I've passed out constantly in those lobbies lmao,
It really did give off a chill vibe huh:russ:
I liked the guitar hero lounge that was pretty cool
But yeah like someone said twitter mixed with sims

Could be a huge deal if they brought it back for the PS5

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:wow:that summer 07 beta. Was bowling, playing that train game in the arcade, serving nikkas in pool, nikkas messaging me like can I use your account?:sadcam:
:mjcry:never got those trophies though, home was the whole point of trophies, was supposed to invite nikkas over to stunt on them.:wow:

Always thought the shyt was slept on, but I'm not gonna lie I barely used the shyt. My apartment was clean though:wow:, when new games dropped their area would have mini games and shyt. :russ:i think i even watched step brothers at the movie theater on there.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Yeah I remember ps home shyt was boring af the few times I booted it up

I remember gettin called ****** on that garbage and I never went back in that bih again after that:mjlol:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I remember flirting with some Portuguese girl. :dead:

My internet was crap so I couldn't get the best use out of it.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
"Let ya CHAIN SWANG"

Home was pretty legit, even though it was a virtual email spam folder:ehh:. I remember having a good time on there, especially during E3 presentations. Made some friends on there and etc. Such a shame that the service got neglected as time progress:to:. Thankfully, there's a online service that's like PS home but a little bit more lit: