Does Anyone Remember A Show Called "Round House"?

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
It wasn't a flop,
But it did first try to attempt to reach the teenagers of the early 90's,
With shows such as ren and stimpy, are you afraid of the dark, hey dude, salute your shorts, Pete and pete, clarissa explains it all and of course round house,
All originally caters to teenagers and above, eventually younger kids still watched it, thus making more snick shows suited for kids rather than teenagers, rugrats, Doug, ahh real monsters and etc, I stopped watching nickelodeon around 96-97,
All that was barely decent in the first two seasons, but became wack and cheesy, I hated angry beavers, also the wild thronberrys and etc,
I guess if you were in the double digits in the 90's, nick/snick in its prime was 90-96, I also hated how rugeats got all technicolor on a brother, when dill came, they changed the animation of the show, they added to many colors, the sky should not have been 3 colors, I felt like I was on an acid trip, I liked the loose drawing approach the first few seasons rugeats had, I like to see the faults, that's hard work to me as an artist.

Low key almost all those nick cartoons were straight pot head status...ren and stimpy used to trip me out even as a youngster with the wierd themes, long stares, and ambient spaced out music.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
you dont know what you're talking about. Nick and MTV are under the same viacom umbrella NOW, but they werent in the 90s. Same with BET and MTV. They were all competitors, until the viacom conglomerate purchased them and made them sister networks. This happened in the 2000s
:usure:

In January 1985, after A&E dropped its partnership with Nickelodeon and became its own 24-hour channel, Nickelodeon simply went to a test screen after sign-off. That July, Nickelodeon added a new nighttime block called Nick at Nite, and became a 24-hour service. That same year, American Express sold its stake in Warner-Amex to Warner Communications; by 1986, Warner turned MTV Networks into a private company, and sold MTV, RTS, Nickelodeon and the new VH1 network to Viacom for $685 million. In 1988, Nick aired the first annual Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards (previously known as The Big Ballot) and introduced Nick Jr., aneducational television block for preschool-age children. Nick Jr. was made to replace Nickelodeon's former preschool block, Pinwheel.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
once i heard the first 10 seconds of the theme song :ohhh: crazy how the brain works, i forgot all about this show
was just about to post something similar to this. 4got all about this show but here i am singing along with it on the 1st listen even tho its been ages since ive heard it

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Whenever my life gets me so down
I know I can go down...
To where the music and the fun never ends
As long as the music keeps playing
you know what I'm saying
I know where I can find my frieeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnddddddddddsss...

DOWN AT THE ROUNDHOUSE!

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Man, I remember this show. I wish I could remember that cute chick that was on the show. But that was a really good show. Me and my brother used to have a pizza and watch all of SNICK.