Does anyone know what Art Barr is saying here

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
Nah it was even funnier. He had filed a lawsuit against some shadowy illuminati types and claimed that the family friend defense attorney who had taken the case wasn't taking it seriously. So he went undercover in the mail room to get to the bottom of it.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Man what type of nonsense! :laugh: Sounding like a low budget 80's TV show character

qq69gz.jpg

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
I don't take shyt he says seriously. If I can't understand the first couple sentences I skip it.

And why does he Hancock all his shyt like someones gonna steal that nonsense?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Nah it was even funnier. He had filed a lawsuit against some shadowy illuminati types and claimed that the family friend defense attorney who had taken the case wasn't taking it seriously. So he went undercover in the mail room to get to the bottom of it.
6Rn7M.gif

:heh:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
The responses in that thread are killing me.

:what:

nikka wtf is you saying!?!?

:snoop:

*needs refill*

Also WTF

:wtf: :wtf:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Maybe someone needs to make a new translator account to follow him around and decode his posts for those who can't understand them.

You have to read the posts he makes maybe 2 or 3 times before you understand him.