does anyone here wear all white fitteds?

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
AF ones will definitely give you that :flabbynsick: look

Can't see myself ever rockin a pair again

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AF ones will definitely give you that :flabbynsick: look

Can't see myself ever rockin a pair again

of course you will, when it becomes a trend again.

lol @people in here clowning fittet's for being outdated when snapbacks are what people wore in 1993.

braids.jpg

Michael-Jordan-Snapback-Hats.jpg

10xzgpg.jpg

:rudy:

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cats are corny and followers. Back in the days you would get clowned if you wore a snap back because they were for cats who couldn't afford a fitted. Fitteds were and will forever be official. Snap backs are a trend and will eventually go out of style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal
:heh:
they're too poor to pay the money to get a hat specifically designed for their own head. american needle broke a$$ mafukkas. this biitch tried to me the other day that she bought a $70 snapback and i looked at this dumb a$$ like.:beli:
i've never seen one of those pieces of shiit go for more than 35, and trust, i own nothing but 59fifty.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Lsst time i wore an all white fitted was when T.I.'s King albun dropped. Once that died out never wore a fitted again, still got them sitting collecting dust. Can't get on the snapback hype when my dad bought me one when I was like 4.

ALLiKNOWizPAIN

I Ain't Livin' Right
Daps
Reppin
713 2 316
Lsst time i wore an all white fitted was when T.I.'s King albun dropped. Once that died out never wore a fitted again, still got them sitting collecting dust. Can't get on the snapback hype when my dad bought me one when I was like 4.

i understand throwing out the all white

but because of trends u just dont wear hats at all? :dwillhuh:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
i understand throwing out the all white

but because of trends u just dont wear hats at all? :dwillhuh:

I can't really find another reason why I don't wear them so I guess so, for some reason I just feel awkward wearing them now. I'll probably get back into the habit of wearing them since honestly the direction style trends are headed these days I'd rather look outdated than wear something that stands out too much just to be trendy. I guess just seeing everyone with them on a while back along with the white kids just throwing any random fitted cap on without any care in the world about what color it is and looking dirty as fukk kinda got to me. I do remember actually complaining about that nonsense when i was younger.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
i still fux with fitteds :manny: i have a gang of snapbacks too tho. But I would never wear a damn all white fitted :scusthov:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
i got a rotation of fitteds i rock every once and a while

but white fitteds:huhldup: naw fam

its hard enough keeping fitteds clean....i could only imagine how dingy a white one gets after a few wears

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im from the 90s.........snapbacks>>>>>>