Does anyone here love Horses as much as I do?

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I always figured a man who could tame a wild beast that possessed the ability to kick your skull in to be pretty manly. Warriors like the Arabs and Mongols wiped out whole towns on horseback.

The way things are going in this country in a few years we actually need to learn to how to be able to ride horses again.

tater

Superstar
Daps
I'm start to do more hiding in 2014. This documentary is amazing. I hope to own a Black Andalusian one day.

Lol at all these replies. I like horses. I've only ridden a few times, but I've always enjoyed it. I went down to the country in Louisiana and I saw people riding around on horses with Jordan's on :russ:. It was so comical…It was really country though, like one stop light, trailer post office. Where do you live?

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
lol, I've never hear nikkas talk about horses...

i doubt hood nikkas are bout to be galloping around n shyt for no reason ridin dirty w unregistered horses n shyt.

Horse-bys bout to be the new drive-bys :ohlawd:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/12
5-year-old Londyn from Texas pulls up as a barrel racer! She and her horse Monkey had an impressive 18-second run at Jacksonville’s Black Rodeo USA You go girl!

This is culture.

2/12

3/12
I was there at both shows!!!! We were rooting and cheering so hard for her!!! This is at the 7pm show💓💓💓

4/12
Yes!!! Thanks for this video 😍

5/12
I was there too. It was a great event. I need to post my pictures and videos.

6/12
Yes!!! Please. We need more of these images on the net. Good to see us showing up in diverse ways

7/12
Beautiful run!! And she is respecting that horse (and the very long bit) by never, not once, pulling in those reins!

8/12
You see it!

9/12
1/4 cowboys were black. I don't know why there needs to be a black rodeo though, I thought segregation was a thing of the past.

10/12
Because white folks are still lynching black folks at the all white ones.

11/12
Wow….. she’ll be a pro by 18

12/12
By 12

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GRBM4VLWkAAYOnQ.jpg