Does anyone here just not watch TV at all?

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I only watch sports live.

I do have an short attention span so sitting though drama shows can be difficult, I can watch comedies just fine since they shorter.

I haven't watched a movie in months, I've been planning to watch Rogue One but I keep putting it off.

Even when I watch basketball I'm reading the live Coli thread about the game while half ass paying attention to the game :russ:
Aren't you retarded/ have no.job?

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
can’t remember the last time i regularly watched tv…

podcasts/interviews, video essays, comedy sketches/stand-up, product reviews, and obscure shyt i find interesting on youtube is my tv fix… :russ:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I barely watch TV either. Only shows I watch are all American and Bmf. And I catch All American on demand. Like right now I'm watching night cap. Work, wife and kids. By the time I'm off work. Take my kids to the park. Come home eat dinner, watch playoffs, watch nightcap or something on YouTube, maybe browse linkedin for new jobs and go to bed.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Attention spans are so short nowadays :wow:

I don't have these problems :sas2:

This.

30 seconds is my limit on all social media. That's my cut off.. I don't even fukk with tiktok. It's a bottomless pit of funny, interesting, short clips that will have you hooked... na I'm good

Mfs that spend hours thru the day scrolling images, reels, viral clips don't realize it's basically giving your brain practice shortening your attention span and rottingbrain cells on nonsense. Then wonder why when they put it away they "can't turn their mind off"... The human brain already has a built-in TV called your mind that's constantly switching channels anyway. Social media is like giving your mind steroids

Scrolling social media is the equivalent of being handed a book, begin reading, process what your reading, then 5 seconds later have it taken away and handed another book to do it again... over and over..

It is literally the practice of fukking your head up