Does anyone here just not watch TV at all?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It’s hard for me to sit and focus anymore. Is that due to YouTube or IG reels? 😩

Ever since Goat of Thrones ended I haven’t been able to really focus and finish a series. I might watch the first few episodes or first season then I just forget it ever existed :snoop:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I got cable so when I’m home from the road I definitely watch tv with my girl

I’m a reality feinnnnnnnn omg

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Me. The satellite dish transponder needs cleaning, but I'm not going on the roof to do it.

It's been over a year now

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Oddly I find that it takes too much energy to watch TV.

Only TV I watch are sports and shows like House Hunters International. shyt that I can have on in the background while so do other stuff.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I only watch sports live.

I do have an short attention span so sitting though drama shows can be difficult, I can watch comedies just fine since they shorter.

I haven't watched a movie in months, I've been planning to watch Rogue One but I keep putting it off.

Even when I watch basketball I'm reading the live Coli thread about the game while half ass paying attention to the game :russ:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Oddly I find that it takes too much energy to watch TV.

Only TV I watch are sports and shows like House Hunters International. shyt that I can have on in the background while so do other stuff.
Same. My girl and I watched “rock the block” on HGTV. TV takes so much energy. I don’t even touch my PS5 anymore but I miss it 🥹