Does anyone else laugh at dumb Hollywood putzes who fail in relationships?

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
So who's hear about about the white man's doorknob Rosario Dawson dating Otis Ferry? didn't know the waste of space was out of prison! last time I heard about him was when he tried to get an ex-girlfriend to wittness-nobbing one of the jury on his court-case, only the silly chick got caught! Some people would be surprise that Dawson would go out with someone like Ferry but I'm not, the two-face mongrel is an brown nosing social-climbing sycophant and Ferry does have friend in high places (and some low places since he been arrested and gone to prison a few times.) He can open the door to the English high life.

And what does he get out of it? well being that he is a public shcool tosh, no doubt the chance to mistreat an ethnic type sexually, he'll no doubtlessly make her his *slave to love... illterately! these posh type love hurting the lower classes, thats why he likes killing off animals in the English countryside. All I ask Otis is that you treat her with all the respect she deseves...NONE!

I'd expect that a white man's whore like her wouldn't let such a thing as dating a racist pig like Ferry bother her just as long as she could get what he want out of him. But it'll be fun to see here crumble in the public eye and burn in flames:smugdraper:
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
What??