Does anyone else just HATE all those fake inspirational messages in social media?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Ol bitter asses!

I rather read inspirational messages, opposed to nonstop drama, bragging and negativity.

Why do you need an I don't care button when you can just tell him to shut the fukk up?

I guess it's easier to just run on forum and tell everyone else how stupid he is instead.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_lkwf34or9x1qjm9bpo1_500_large.png

tumblr_lmg4xl3fbL1qjm9bpo1_500.png

tumblr_ll9ja0GbKg1qjm9bpo1_400_large.png

I really want to kick these people in the head

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
The worst part is those people think they are really saying something "deep" or "profound." All it is is a bunch of feel good rhetoric and Airy Fairy, Nuts & Berries, Tyler Perry BULLshyt!

I hate that shyt so much.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Thread reminds me of this cat on my Facebook friend's list...

It's non-stop statuses like that. It's either some, "Look at me, I'm helping people" or some, "I'm writing this to inspire you" or some, "Look I know this famous athlete/person LGI".

Facebook would be dope if it had an "I Don't Care" button.

:wow:
Why I agree with you I think we need people like this cause if we didn't we wouldn't have nobody to complain, laugh at, criticize, etc.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
new age/prosperity gurus/yoga/and all that jazz is the new wave when it comes to "spirituality",too bad the movement has been hijacked(like all religious/spiritual "movements") by hollow charlatans/disinformation agents

i'm all about positivity when it stems from organic growth but you can't really know positivity until you've experienced real suffering&pain,polarity is universal law

yeah,yeah,yeah,you all about abundance&light when shyt is easy peasy,but when shyt gets greasy all of a sudden you judgmental&evasive

you got no empathy for all my hood akhi's worldwide being destroyed by Babel-On,yet you think that paradise will somehow magically manifest on Earth without real work:pacspit:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
new age/prosperity gurus/yoga/and all that jazz is the new wave when it comes to "spirituality",too bad the movement has been hijacked(like all religious/spiritual "movements") by hollow charlatans/disinformation agents

i'm all about positivity when it stems from organic growth but you can't really know positivity until you've experienced real suffering&pain,polarity is universal law

yeah,yeah,yeah,you all about abundance&light when shyt is easy peasy,but when shyt gets greasy all of a sudden you judgmental&evasive

you got no empathy for all my hood akhi's worldwide being destroyed by Babel-On,yet you think that paradise will somehow magically manifest on Earth without real work:pacspit:

:what: the hell you rambling on about?

concise

Veteran
Daps
Thread reminds me of this cat on my Facebook friend's list...

It's non-stop statuses like that. It's either some, "Look at me, I'm helping people" or some, "I'm writing this to inspire you" or some, "Look I know this famous athlete/person LGI".

Facebook would be dope if it had an "I Don't Care" button.

:wow:

Ol bitter asses!

I rather read inspirational messages, opposed to nonstop drama, bragging and negativity.

Why do you need an I don't care button when you can just tell him to shut the fukk up?

I guess it's easier to just run on forum and tell everyone else how stupid he is instead.

:usure:

You quoted the wrong person, breh.

:dead:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Everyone is Tony Robbins online.

Last three tweets from a randomly chosen person on Twitter:
"Anyone who wants to be the first must take last place and be the servant of everyone else"

You will learn more from adversity than from prosperity...

God has given each of us the ability to do certain things well... ~Romans 12:6~

Now two more from the last 48hrs from them

Positive LOOKS Positive LIFE!!!

Enjoy the great moments in your life , they don't last forever...

:wtf: I follow human beings who are supposed to have unique thoughts and ideas, yet I end up reading fortune cookies and positive affirmations. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVXISlYbeTE"]Michael Jordan Affirmation SNL - YouTube[/ame] I hate drama but I'd rather read that than platitudes.