Does anyone else just HATE all those fake inspirational messages in social media?

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All that fake inspirational garbage influx on twitter, facebook, instagram etc...

People out here really begging for a "heaven" on this EVIL earth huh WOW...

Anywhere I see that crap, I just EXIT no matter who it is or where it comes from.

:blessed:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
All that fake inspirational garbage influx on twitter, facebook, instagram etc...

People out here really begging for a "heaven" on this EVIL earth huh WOW...

Anywhere I see that crap, I just EXIT no matter who it is or where it comes from.

:blessed:

You talking bout the wack pictures of like Rihanna and some dumb ass quote of hers embedded in it?

Swag-Quotes-Rihanna-You-cant-master-your-future-if-youre-a-slave-to-the-past.png

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depends on who it comes from,when its from one of these people I know for a fact ain't shyt I be like:comeon:...but yea I can't stomach that social media wit people I know for too long....whether its people fakin about how they gettin money,they bytchees,they love of god etc.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
dap this post if you love jesus in your heart and want to spend an eternity in heaven

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thread reminds me of this cat on my Facebook friend's list...

The death of the caterpillar is the birth of the butterfly. Allowing the old you to die gives permission for the new you to emerge. Both are unable to co-exist. So decide how you want it to be. Let go of the old, make way for the new and discover that this next chapter of your life could possibly be your best chapter ever.- Stephen Pierce

I just gave a homeless man $20..... It felt really great to be able to do that, but even better to see the smile on his face when I did.

It's non-stop statuses like that. It's either some, "Look at me, I'm helping people" or some, "I'm writing this to inspire you" or some, "Look I know this famous athlete/person LGI".

Facebook would be dope if it had an "I Don't Care" button.

:wow: