Does anyone else incorporate winking into their swag?

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Nah, my winks always vary. Either I get a real good 1 or I get 1 where I end up looking like a dumbass.

It's usually the dumbass 1, can't do it smoothly.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Guys that wink are fukking gross

Don't take this as disrespect but in my years of living on this earth, one of the most important things I have learned is to not listen to what women say that aren't related to me, my woman or my very best of friends.

While you may be the exception to the rule, the other 99.99 percent of women on this earth like men that have the physical and mental tools to attract women. Take nothing you(women) say at face value. For example....

Women: I don't want to date a guy that looks better or takes as long to dress than I do....

Reality: While a minute minority of women are like this, the vast majority of women on earth prefers a man that not only looks good but also takes pride in his appearance. That takes time, just like it takes women forever and 2 blue moons to look right(but not quite as long for us).

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
I'll blink at a bytch in a heartbeat tho...

Fa real, I've pulled off a successful wink or three in my day...

But by then I've already fukked her, put her in the "where are we going with this" zone, and my dikk got hard that day and I needed to reel her back in real quick :lolbron: