Does anyone else incorporate winking into their swag?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I only use it certain times, like at job interviews. It takes a whole lot of charisma, charm, and eloquence for a man to give a dope interview and then wink at the end on some Alberto Del Rio shyt.

Even at X-Factor I winked not only after my interview, but also after I performed. Just swagged out like
LLZnE1y.gif

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only use it certain times, like at job interviews. It takes a whole lot of charisma, charm, and eloquence for a man to give a dope interview and then wink at the end on some Alberto Del Rio shyt.

Even at X-Factor I winked not only after my interview, but also after I performed. Just swagged out like
alberto-del-o.gif

This guy
mysmilie_873.gif

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

lol Why do you guys act like me saying I'm on X Factor means I won X Factor or I met Jesus? I'm not even at the TV rounds yet. Trust me breh. I lost a lot of sleep because of that shyt. Waiting outside in line in the cold, wind and rain from 4AM-9-AM was no joke and I had to do it three times that week.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Winking helps..... when you already look good. I've had winking work against me though. Women will sometimes place an unfair(well, at least in my case)slight for being a predator/womanizer. True story, a woman turned me town for being too attractive when I hadn't had a chick in about 6 months.

Anyways, winking should be under tools of attraction 101.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I've honestly never seen someone successfully pull off a wink.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i use winking very rarely and for the purpose of signaling something. For example, say i'm making a joke and i need one of the people to go along with what i say even if they know it's BS, i'll wink.

Another scenario would be if you're talking to people and there's a chick you messed with and people ask you if you know eachother/how you met. now just to be discrete and not make her feel awkward/put her on the spot, you could give a vague answer and then discretely wink at her without other people seeing.this signals "don't worry, i won't blow up your spot in front of your current man". situations like that, winking is appropriate.