Does 2chainz bein the new prominent rapper out signify the end of lyricism in hiphop?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
MC Hammer selling more than the top 10 lyrical albums in 90, 91, 92 and 93 combined
Didn't tell us anything. Kris Kross selling more than RD, Illmatic, infamous, Breaking atoms, Paid in in full combined didn't really tell us anything either.

My guess is that hiphop fans are tired of hearing about depressing shyt, they want people they can laugh at or snap their fingers at the game dukes like Rick Ross spit and shyt like that. The only rappers who actually rap about depressing shyt and move units are Jeezy, Cole and obviously Eminem. Unfortunately, theres not a lot of lyrical rappers who have the wit, the humor, energy, the game and shyt like these "unlyrical" rappers have.

CHAIN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cabo Verde
2Chainz being wack is a myth, is The Don really more lyrical than No Lie? yall nikkas is crying.
The dude is an entertaining performer, his delivery is dope, his voice is funny in a good way. He really isnt that wack. he killed Jadakiss on two occasions.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
No because I go to certain rappers for certain things

If i want some ignorant crunk trap shyt then: Juicy J, 2Chainz, Gucci Mane, Young Jeezy fill that void.

Oh I wanna here some lyrical trap shyt: Project Pat, UGK, 8Ball & MJG
Pure Hip-hop: A tribe called quest, Blu, Little Brother or whoever

Just cause he's popular doesnt mean there's a end of lyricism.
You trying to tell me people forgot about Master P when lyricism was in full force back in the 90's?