L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
"Jay was a LIIIIIITLE too young. He wasnt with us in 88" --Movie quote

hmmmm

Daps
Reppin
NULL
trill talk, you need to stop idolizing these monsters and find you some better role models. i really don't get how people such as yourself are all googly eyed at people like this, bragging about how much people they killed, how folks getting popped, dropped and being criminals because they're black and are in low income neighborhoods but then turn around and frown on these other guys who are white and come from suburbia. they're all one in the same. you guys are weird, twisted and ass backwards thinking. there was some nasty, ****ed up photo of some guy who's head was blown off from a shotgun where you can see half of his head missing. don't know where the photo came from but i think the point of bragging about doing that type of violence to somebody makes somebody SICK in the head for real. these are the people that you look up to and treat like heroes? they probably would shoot you for no reason if it came down to it. says a lot about you.

i feel sorry for you and the rest of these people that idolize these type of people. they do not help our cause and make it worse for us in a place that doesn't like us already for being black.
the corny part is they won't admit it, smh. people actually think sh!t like this is cool for some reason, :snoop:. they probably think jay-z is a "real n!gga" now for name droppin this guy.

HyperSyringe

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Al Profit is a pretty good director but I have to give it up to the originator.

Troy Reed> Al Profit

These Gangster Chronicle dudes thought all they had to do was just interview some doods and throw it on a DVD and stamp it $20 bow str8 garbage, you feel like you got robbed, I aint gonna lie Troy Reed "The Guy Fischer Story" was pretty horrendous, "The alpo story" was pretty much the best.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
trill talk, you need to stop idolizing these monsters and find you some better role models. i really don't get how people such as yourself are all googly eyed at people like this, bragging about how much people they killed, how folks getting popped, dropped and being criminals because they're black and are in low income neighborhoods but then turn around and frown on these other guys who are white and come from suburbia. they're all one in the same. you guys are weird, twisted and ass backwards thinking. there was some nasty, ****ed up photo of some guy who's head was blown off from a shotgun where you can see half of his head missing. don't know where the photo came from but i think the point of bragging about doing that type of violence to somebody makes somebody SICK in the head for real. these are the people that you look up to and treat like heroes? they probably would shoot you for no reason if it came down to it. says a lot about you.

i feel sorry for you and the rest of these people that idolize these type of people. they do not help our cause and make it worse for us in a place that doesn't like us already for being black.

idolize this neg fukk boy :shake::yes: