[Documentary] The Danny Diamonds Story "The Don Of Marcy"

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trill talk, you need to stop idolizing these monsters and find you some better role models. i really don't get how people such as yourself are all googly eyed at people like this, bragging about how much people they killed, how folks getting popped, dropped and being criminals because they're black and are in low income neighborhoods but then turn around and frown on these other guys who are white and come from suburbia. they're all one in the same. you guys are weird, twisted and ass backwards thinking. there was some nasty, ****ed up photo of some guy who's head was blown off from a shotgun where you can see half of his head missing. don't know where the photo came from but i think the point of bragging about doing that type of violence to somebody makes somebody SICK in the head for real. these are the people that you look up to and treat like heroes? they probably would shoot you for no reason if it came down to it. says a lot about you.

i feel sorry for you and the rest of these people that idolize these type of people. they do not help our cause and make it worse for us in a place that doesn't like us already for being black.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
threat3.jpg

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
trill talk, you need to stop idolizing these monsters and find you some better role models. i really don't get how people such as yourself are all googly eyed at people like this, bragging about how much people they killed, how folks getting popped, dropped and being criminals because they're black and are in low income neighborhoods but then turn around and frown on these other guys who are white and come from suburbia. they're all one in the same. you guys are weird, twisted and ass backwards thinking. there was some nasty, ****ed up photo of some guy who's head was blown off from a shotgun where you can see half of his head missing. don't know where the photo came from but i think the point of bragging about doing that type of violence to somebody makes somebody SICK in the head for real. these are the people that you look up to and treat like heroes? they probably would shoot you for no reason if it came down to it. says a lot about you.

i feel sorry for you and the rest of these people that idolize these type of people. they do not help our cause and make it worse for us in a place that doesn't like us already for being black.

So I'm IDOLIZING somebody because I post a documentary about them on here?? Hush up lil nikka!

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Worst street dvd ever. No mention on how homey came up or nothing. Majority of the dvd is just random nonsense by these has beens. And 90% of the stories dont involve the star of the DVD. The only insteresting ish came from one of the has beens tellin a story about jay-z rappin for Danny. Other than that the this Dvd is not worth downloading,streaming,& for damn sure not buying. In Charles Barkley voice.....

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
Worst street dvd ever. No mention on how homey came up or nothing. Majority of the dvd is just random nonsense by these has beens. And 90% of the stories dont involve the star of the DVD. The only insteresting ish came from one of the has beens tellin a story about jay-z rappin for Danny. Other than that the this Dvd is not worth downloading,streaming,& for damn sure not buying. In Charles Barkley voice.....

Yea this was actually my first time watching it and it was kind of underwhelming. The Dehaven rant at the end didn't help either.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
dvd was weak. wtf dehaven have to do with this?

jay z quote at the top sound like a sublimnal :laff:

and not once throughout this whole dvd did I see one pic of Danny Dan

nothin

only person who belonged in dvd was his brother who mentions jay z rappin in front them

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
dvd was weak. wtf dehaven have to do with this?

jay z quote at the top sound like a sublimnal :laff:

and not once throughout this whole dvd did I see one pic of Danny Dan

nothin

only person who belonged in dvd was his brother who mentions jay z rappin in front them

They did show a pic of him in the beginning. But yea, it was kinda weak. Maybe a few Brooklyn heads in here could explain more