Documentary on gay DC Street gang : Check it

All Star
Daps
You'll might clown but I seen them limp wrist nikkas put in work....

One time I was down union station with this girl back in high school she was from the burbs and didn't really know what was what anyway we seen one of them check it dudes slim is a legit 250 about 6'2 in a sun dress and high heels, as soon as I spotted him I started looking around because I know them nikkas roll in packs, sure nuff to the far left it was about 8 more of em them nikkas dressed like backup dancers for a nicki Minaj concert but they built like they use to play running back for a D3 school anyway the lil joint I'm with starting laughing I told that bytch straight up :mjgrin:you need to shut the fukk up and show them sissy nikkas some respect because they might be gay but they hands bisexual they gonna beat my ass and yours
Facts I heard they nice with the hands plus do not fight fair:dame:
I don't antagonize gay people though so that's not something I worry bout.

All Star
Daps
They not a gang this ain't no bloods and crips type shyt they just some gay dudes who came together and started throwing hands no more no less
That's true. But I feel the propaganda he was going to say is that it's "feminizing the black man"

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Yeah Check it and Killa Mafia is fulla fakkits. And alot of them can fight cuz they stay gettin picked on.

Im from DC southeast to be exact and I been said between DC & ATL its the gay black capitol. DC has a HIGH ASS HIV rate cuz of switch hittas and homo thugs who spread it to women who spread it to men. Think Omar from The Wire

A guy whom I considered a friend was exposed as a switch hitta by his baby mother and ended up catching HIV from a tranny last year

Anyways they hold they own but they not making any major moves in DC streets.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are they the ones who were raping men in the city recently?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
How is this anti black propaganda?This isn't fake, I've actually heard people talk about this group.Is documenting anything that paints black people in an unfavorable light propaganda even if it's true?
It's ALWAYS something that tries to paint black people in a unfavorable light. They never do anything postitive, it's always unfavorable propaganda.

Every.single.time