Do you wish HIV/AIDS would work quicker to kill off everyone who has it?

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
i aint gon even lie. i be thinking sometimes like if shyt would work faster the disease would be eradicated because everyone with it would die off. you got selfish ass fakkits out here taking medications to live longer with that bullshyt. man you fukked up breh nobody wants your disease die already.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
mach.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm torn about this because I do have a friend that's HIV positive so I don't want to see her die but at the same time I don't want a large population of people with an incurable disease either. Living a long time with HIV/AIDS is cool but if someone is careless they are still able to infect someone with it.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I'm torn about this because I do have a friend that's HIV positive so I don't want to see her die but at the same time I don't want a large population of people with an incurable disease either. Living a long time with HIV/AIDS is cool but if someone is careless they are still able to infect someone with it.
She got it from her gay ass boy friend right?

I hate DL folks more than those shooting drugs

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She got it from her gay ass boy friend right?

I hate DL folks more than those shooting drugs
The dude she got it from had passed away by the time she found out. She didn't think he was gay though but who knows, right?

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
You do know some people get it from blood transfusions and some are born with it

you just proved you're a fukk boi with this thread

oh well fukk em. you know how many more people might be born with it cause that shyt is ineffective. i know the government invented it. cant they invent a faster acting strain to get these nikkas gone already?:why:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It's easy to wish death on people sitting on the internet, go out and kill them if thats how you feel.