The Pitts
Send my body in space like Star Trek

S02-spock%27s_funeral.png

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
I have expressed to my family and friends what I want done after I pass. If the unfortunate event comes that @ThickyRozay is scared to kill a gorilla. I'd rather they just dump my naked body in the dumpster on trash day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably just bury me, that way I can haunt the fukk out of nikkas. Bury me with my cellphone too so I can be on the coli posting while 6 feet deep.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Buried :birdman: Who knows what happens after we die. I am playing it safe.

This is the correct answer. nikkas saying cremation, when we may feel the fire even after death. fukk that. Reminds me of that twilight zone episode where the guy was thought to be dead, but he wasn't, though he couldn't move or speak.

DSGB

Pro
Daps
Cremated.

From the dust you come and to dust you shall return. Or STTE.

fukk a funeral and that costly shyt.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Thought of my body rotting disgusts me. Cremate me...no funeral, just a nice memorial and a party.

My ppls better not even THINK of wearing black :ufdup:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
i dont really wanna get buried and have worms and maggots chilling in my eyeballs

That was always the image that I had as a child. I decided when I was like 8/9 that I wanted to be cremated for that reason. Now I just want it because funerals are expensive. Instead of spending tens of thousands of dollars on a funeral, I would rather my family use my insurance money for their own benefit.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was always the image that I had as a child. I decided when I was like 8/9 that I wanted to be cremated for that reason. Now I just want it because funerals are expensive. Instead of spending tens of thousands of dollars on a funeral, I would rather my family use my insurance money for their own benefit.

they gonna be spending it on hookers and making it rain

:youngsabo:

fuk that