Do you use a foam roller yet?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
helped after heavy squats big time soreness would last up to a week now three days or less.
This is what caused me to use it. I started doing squats and leg presses and my back was all :francis: after. Saw the foam roller while at my girlies and the shyt had me right in 5 minutes I was :gladbron:

cdc

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
14th and Kennedy to Macombos
I have this one which I use on leg days, or before and after running. Its a 26 inch one which you can work both legs at the same time, as well as your back and shoulders. I also have a smaller roller that has handles on each end to target calves, etc when tight. I've used them since 2014 and the quality is good and it holds up. Seems to make a big difference in recovering quicker and not being sore. It takes a couple of weeks to get used to since the rubber is hard, but your body adapts to the pressure and its almost as good as a getting a hard massage.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
????

Just started using mine this week. Do you? If no, why not?
Yes, I use one. I bought one after my physical therapist recommended buying one. I use mine when at home, and the one at the gym after a workout.
It helps to release muscles that are in knots. You can go to a massage therapist to do the same thing, how much money is that?
I mainly use it on my legs and back. The weight of your body helps to press down on the roller. If you have a really tight knot, putting pressure on the roller is going to hurt more. Then, you know it is working.
I got mine from Amazon. Basic one-piece styrofoam thingy.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
As long as I'm working legs consistently they don't bother me. I would rather get a massage once per month.
Really? Once I go over 350 ish lbs on the leg press I know I'll be in for hell the next day. Or just a nice foam rolling session

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I don't have an actual roller, I just use a basic piece of PVC pipe that I scooped at Lowes. Mainly use it on my legs after doing squats. LOL I've convinced myself that I'm a masochist because that DOMS pain be having me like :damn: while I'm rolling it out, especially when I get that real bad knot and just stay in that one area and work on it. My wife be looking at me like :wtf: while I'm dang near in tears on it, like "well nikka don't do that then" but it hurts so goooooood :shaq: