Do you think you’ll ever complete your entire gaming backlog before you die?

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Nope, my backlog is 50 games deep and extends as far back as 2016 for some titles. It hurts that I paid full price for some games I will probably never play. I am trying to be careful about what I buy in future to prevent this happening more.

JD2019

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
There’s no way I can clear it out especially with all the new games constantly coming out and with stuff like PS+, Game Pass, Steam Sales, and Epic store free games.

I realized this a few years ago after I had a kid so I made some changes to the way I play. Unless it’s something I’m really hyped about it gets played on easy so I can fly through it. Also if I’m only mildly interested I just watch a spoiler review online and checkout the ending. I might get labeled as a filthy casual but my gaming time is extremely limited so I gotta make the most of it.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
No and I’ll be too old to even be able to play some games anyway. That’s why I don’t buy every popular game out cause it will just go to backlog. Buy what you feel you will actually invest yourself in.

this why they need to bring demos back for triple a games. Nintendo does this at least