Do you think USA will ever see a BLACK president?

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
Black America doesn't need another "pretend" and "name only" leader. He did what I assumed he'd do. Take the heat off whites, finally co-opt Black America into many of the fukked up things that's happened these past years and make shyt worse for us (that's pretty tough to do).

Black people on the left and right told y'all to not trust him. I'll be forever happy in '08 because I had the chance to elect a real black person. She was the truth, and her track record showed that. I knew people wouldn't squad up for her, but being able to drop that ballot for her is the best vote I'll ever make.

It's pretty tough considering after centuries of Blacks fighting, dying, marching, struggling, hoping for a chance in the game the best we got was him. :snoop:

:whew: - "can't believe them nikkas fell for all that, that long"

:smugfavre:- "we told you they would Barry..good job" :win:
:bryan::obama:

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
Nope. It's sad because Obama had 8 years and full potential to do something for the black community and he hasn't done anything for us.

He's helped women, gays, Latinos, Native Americans and so on. And the reason liberals are doing nothing for us is because they know that blacks are loyal to the democrat party regardless what they do (or don't do).

Blacks need to hold their votes for democrats and republicans in next election and don't vote for either party until either democrats and republicans reaches out the black community and does something for us. They have to EARN our vote, not just blindly waste our votes away. That's what the Latino community does.

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
You mean 100% African president?

Cause if your family came through slavery chances are high as fukc that some white dikcs and puzzies existed in your ancestry. Indian too.

So if you don't mean 100% African, what percent African would qualify. 50% is apparently too low.

One last question: can you see how plain stupid this calculation is?

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
please keep these threads out of the root. you're on your way to getting banned
how about you just debate and expose their foolishness instead of these bans and thread removal policy

any other time yall riding with this premise:francis:

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
question is do you need one to feel accomplished?

I am pretty sure their will never be a jewish president in my lifetime...but that doesnt stop them from running thangs