Do You Think The N Word Will Ever Be Meaningless?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As the time has gone by the effect of the N Word has changed, do you think that one day it'll mean nothing, like not even an insult to black people?

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
What if black people get over the past?

Why are we the only people that have to "get over" the past?! Jews don't have to "get over" the holocaust, Isreal and Palestine haven't gotten over a conflict that has been going on since the 2nd millenneum BC. Why is every other race in history but black people? Why do white people want to forget what they did to us?

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just think we'll forget about our past bc our present is so great. Why waste time focusing on negative shyt

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Boy is more offensive than ******.
keep it real

if a white person says "hey ******" u might get mad, but its mainly off principle

now if a white person said "aye what u doin boy"
u gone be like :merchant: :what: :ufdup:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Words themselves as a whole are already meaningless. There is something behind all words that set the tone for what is truly being conveyed.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not saying forget about it but embrace it. Being a nikka is a great thing, think of all our positives instead of our negatives.

And why are you guys insulting me, I'm black too. I just understand things better and play a little devils advocate.

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
I'm not saying forget about it but embrace it. Being a nikka is a great thing, think of all our positives instead of our negatives.

And why are you guys insulting me, I'm black too. I just understand things better and play a little devils advocate.
Will the word nazi ever be meaningless? Will the Enola Gay ever be meaningless to Japan? There's your answer

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So yaw can sit on here all day long hurting people's feelings, joke about rape and judge people and still laugh about it but when it comes to a single word yaw are furious? Smh