Do you think people that need alot of alone time are hated?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Only stupid ass people would shun off a person for being a loner.

I have a personality, that when I'm on, can be the life of the party. Even when I don't feel like bringing attention on me (which I rarely do) I get attention because of what I bring. Aside from that, I prefer solitude and would rather roll solo.

HOWEVER...

If someone is very awkward, weird and overall comes off as a serial killer/rapist type person then I can see why people would "hate" them.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of people have a lot of reasons to want to be alone. I tend to be sort of a lone wolf, but I also weave in and out of different social circles really easily because I'm not fully committed to hanging out with one particular crew.
Lol you're like me. I done kicked it with blacks, whites, Russians, Mexicans, Bosnians, nerds, etc. I just don't like being in groups, I like kicking it at times, and when I get tired of the group I just distance myself and then if I find new friends then I find new friends, but I still keep to myself.

Usually I stop fukking with people, not vice versa.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a pretty big loner. I've had a lot of friendships end because of it, the other person is an extreme extrovert and takes it personal.

I never make plans with people because in my head it sounds good, but then when the time comes I'd just rather hang out by myself listening to music, reading things I find interesting etc etc

social interaction drains me. "people empty me, i have to get away to refill" is the best quote to describe it.

it also pretty much fukks up any sort of relationship I could have because seeing a person I like once, maybe twice a week is enough for me. and people can't handle that. they need more out of me, and i can't give that to them.

:manny: It is what it is breh. Relationships suck.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
I find that alot of ppl drive me crazy in large doses but there are certain few of my boys that I can kick it with whenever. SOmeone else posted this earlier about being apart of many different groups, thats how I was all throughout college, id go from one group to the other with out being tied to any one click. I always felt weird when I would have parties and watching all my friends from their different groups interact on some :lupe: shyt