Do you think people that need alot of alone time are hated?

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it seems like its a crime for someone to not want to be around people 24/7...and the ones complaining about this trait are always the ones who need to constantly have a conversation, and/or be heard...do you think society puts down people that are loners by nature?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Yup, but I personally don't care. Apart from my family I have less than ten LEGIT homeboys that I consider my brothers, everybody else can go fukk themselves :yeshrug:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea i dont like being around a lot of people for over a certain period of time. people dont really mind tho, what they hate is when i get up and leave without saying bye, i just get up n vanish like batman

like im at my boys crib watching a game, he goes to take a piss, comes back out and im already gone :manny:
sometimes the things people talk about are so damn idiotic you're sitting there like :beli: ::dwillhuh:
im not gona be a part of this shyt
Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im a prime example of this shyt...many ppl who i have been close with have stopped fukking with me cus i like to stay to myself.....but it is what it is :yeshrug:
Yep, it usually gets to the point where you no longer need your old friends and would rather make business contacts or friends with people who have shyt in common with you.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I'm a pretty big loner. I've had a lot of friendships end because of it, the other person is an extreme extrovert and takes it personal.

I never make plans with people because in my head it sounds good, but then when the time comes I'd just rather hang out by myself listening to music, reading things I find interesting etc etc

social interaction drains me. "people empty me, i have to get away to refill" is the best quote to describe it.

it also pretty much fukks up any sort of relationship I could have because seeing a person I like once, maybe twice a week is enough for me. and people can't handle that. they need more out of me, and i can't give that to them.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
wow what a bunch of socially awkward fukknuts you all are

nikkas getting up and bouncing without even saying shyt

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
ALONE TIME IS GOOD FOR EVERYBODY. HOW CAN YOU BE YOURSELF IN THE COMPANY OF OTHERS WHEN YOU'RE NEVER ALONE LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE?

EDIT:

LMAO @ LEAVING WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING THOUGH.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love being in my room by myself. I can just chill listen to music, say what I want, fart freely without having to worry about being embarrassed. It's like my own little world. :stylin: When I'm with people I'm comfortable with (family and my very close friends) I get extroverted as fukk. But I still love being by myself. It's a blessing and a curse I suppose. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being by yourself every once in awhile does not make you a loner tbh. I like being alone from time to time but I do like being around others too, its about balance. Something I have noticed is that the people who spread themselves and have loads of 'friends' are some of the loneliest people you will ever meet.

iTripCripples

Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Reppin
UGA
I love being in my room by myself. I can just chill listen to music, say what I want, fart freely without having to worry about being embarrassed. It's like my own little world. :stylin: When I'm with people I'm comfortable with (family and my very close friends) I get extroverted as fukk. But I still love being by myself. It's a blessing and a curse I suppose. :yeshrug:
i'm the exact same way

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
A lot of people have a lot of reasons to want to be alone. I tend to be sort of a lone wolf, but I also weave in and out of different social circles really easily because I'm not fully committed to hanging out with one particular crew.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I turn off my phone and go AWOL for days, weeks or even years. I once cut myself off from everyone for a year. I had to relearn social skills :whoa: probably overdid it.