Do you think Halo will chart on the NPD?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Have never in my life personally considered if a game will or will not “chart” on NPD.

Like, “:ohhh:you see that new game coming out, looks dope but I wonder what it’s NPD numbers would be:lupe:

Clown shyt all around. Sony stans come get your boy:mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OT but I have never played a halo game outside of trying to play halo 5 a couple times and I was underwhelmed both times and just bailed on the game…what is a definitive game in the series that will still hold up today that I should checkout?

from what I’ve gathered on my own I should either start with halo: combat evolved or halo 3

thanks for any input in advance

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
OT but I have never played a halo game outside of trying to play halo 5 a couple times and I was underwhelmed both times and just bailed on the game…what is a definitive game in the series that will still hold up today that I should checkout?

from what I’ve gathered on my own I should either start with halo: combat evolved or halo 3

Halo 3 was the best of the trilogy if you want to get into it. But it’s worth it to play all 3.

It’s an old school FPS, so it may not appeal to lots of people that didn’t get into it back in the day. I still think it has some of the goat FPS gameplay. The A.I. specifically is still very fun to play against.

Multiplayer is what’s kept it going all these years though and I think 5 is the best so far.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO

Halo is many things. It's big team battle, griff ball, 1flag objective, spray and pray AR/SMG start. If any of that appealing to you, Halo 2, 3, Reach, Halo 4 is for you.

If you like competitive style play with a deadly precision weapon start, arena style maps with focus on controlling power weapon and power ups, then go for Halo 5.

Even if you like the shyt I mention first, Halo 5 settings is highly customizable. You can turn off everything you don't like and make the game play almost exactly like Halo 2, 3, reach, 4. Most old maps have been recreated in forge. And you can find these throwback game types in the custom game lobby browser.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Halo is many things. It's big team battle, griff ball, 1flag objective, spray and pray AR/SMG start. If any of that appealing to you, Halo 2, 3, Reach, Halo 4 is for you.

If you like competitive style play with a deadly precision weapon start, arena style maps with focus on controlling power weapon and power ups, then go for Halo 5.

it wouldn’t be for the MP…strictly campaign

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
it wouldn’t be for the MP…strictly campaign

I had the most fun with 5 campaign but that only maybe because i played it online Co Op.

1 was dope.
I hated 2 because of the Arbiter and where the story went. Dual welding is trash, they nerf all the weapons from halo CE so you can dual weld.
3 was trash because the Brutes was not a formidable enemy like the covenant elites was.

Never played reach or 4.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY

I just started playing halo 2 weeks ago :russ:

my favorite is 3
worst is 2
CE is great but even though its remastered it still has the old feel if you know what i mean
3 ODST is not really a Halo to me but they updated the navigation which helps alot
Reach got really good half way through & the enemies stepped they game up even on easy

I'm about to start 4 after i log off here...I just started playing first person shooters a month ago but it's a fun shoot em up & move game to me.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I bought season pass, content/skins on Fortnite, League Of Legends, but I'm not sure how this is going to work with a FPS where you don't see your Spartan.
I hear you on a season pass, but I'd assume that's a different "count" because that doesn't tell you how many ppl are playing a free to play game itself which I believe was the issue? (it's been a few days)