do you think GTA 6 will be announced this year?

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
I don't think GTA 6 even exists. As in still in pre-production. GTA Online is the future. There's no reason for them to STILL in a place where development is nil--if the rumors are true.

I legit think Rockstar is going to go another gen with GTA Online and maybe a few Remasters.

gta 6 exsists but it gets even better

rockstar is literally taking assests from there and puttin em into gta 5

cayo perico update is taken from red dead 2

some of the assets from cayo are from a gta 6 beta that takes place in 70s vice city

gta 6 is not coming out till ps6

gta 5 next edition has tons of "upgrades" (deleted assets/hoarding/dripfeed)

enough upgrades for everything (houses, cars, guns, businesses)

people will treat it as a new game

also as hinted in cayo pericos safe room they will be implementing liberty city and vice city at some point

they have another 5 years of content im not kidding

some of the assets added to tuners update and dr dre heist are from 2013 :deadmanny:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
You know seeing GTA 6 until them GTA V online numbers start going down. Nobody squeezes more out of a game than rockstar. I think they will legit release some single player GTA V DLC before they release GTA 6.

they just released some single player DLC converted into GTAO missions

the entire contract update is cut content repurposed

the update centers around franklin and a business he runs. rockstar added minor changes to give the characters an older look. the mocap data is from years ago so RS just had new dialogue recorded in order to reference story mode and modern society (nft, crypto etc)

after you complete his story you gain access to a handful of missions where one player is franklin and the other is lamar

lamar has as many animations, dialogue and assets as michael and trevor and frank

obviously lamar was a cut 4th character