Do you think drug dealers are getting it easy?

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think they're getting it easy (money that is)? Do you get irritated that they barely work and are caking whereas you and others are just getting by?

I dont think like this but I've heard many people view it like this, as if they dont know the value of money, in a jealous tone too lol. Interesting what yall think.

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
I've known tons of dudes that sold dope. But I can only remember one that actually made any significant money. Most are just making enough to get by.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Those people obviously don't know "real" drug dealers...

Not just just the dime selling weedman either...

Its not nearly as easy as people think. They listen to all these rappers and think its just easy money but its alot more to it than that.

Not to mention, its stressful having to deal with the criminal element all day everyday and having to constantly stay on your toes.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everybody who I know that sells weed or pills is broke as fukk....

dunno anybody who sells crack or any of that serious shyt.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Do you think they're getting it easy (money that is)? Do you get irritated that they barely work and are caking whereas you and others are just getting by?

I dont think like this but I've heard many people view it like this, as if they dont know the value of money, in a jealous tone too lol. Interesting what yall think.

Drug dealing is hard work, stressful and dangerous. Not the kind of occupation where you feel safe. Theres piece of mind in knowing there arent multiple people your immediate vicinity who want to kill you on a daily basis.

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
nikka, having a good job or legit hustle >

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
No they are not making that big money anymore, now there are the hipster dealers, they are doing okay because their clients are safe to deal with.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drug dealing is hard work, stressful and dangerous. Not the kind of occupation where you feel safe. Theres piece of mind in knowing there arent multiple people your immediate vicinity who want to kill you on a daily basis.

To be frankly honest, the dumbass ones never view it this way.

The smarter ones however are more cautious and such.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drugs sell themselves and the nyggas dumb enough to think the drugs need him to sell them up murdered or working for free in the prison industrial complex. That's a nice lil one two punch you got goin on there cra-kka.

Daps
Everyone I know that sells dope makes alot less than I do. I'm assuming its because they're at the bottom of the totem pole though. I have also seen dudes that I dont know ridin' around town in 100k cars and they wearin Js and snapbacks :manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Everyone I know that sells dope makes alot less than I do. I'm assuming its because they're at the bottom of the totem pole though. I have also seen dudes that I dont know ridin' around town in 100k cars and they wearin Js and snapbacks :manny:

Theres only one way to the top. Murder and mayhem or a sponsorship from uncle sam. You might get a nice cushy job workin for a boss but when he goes down hes more then likely taking you with him. Ultimately drug dealers in the united states are on borrowed time. Its like Training Day. They let you bubble and get your guap up and when you're ripe they come in and take everything. Yea, maybe you stashed away a few M's for your family but if you gave up 90 percent of your empire to police/feds/gov and all you got was a prison cell and some money for your family to blow on nothing, was it worth it.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Drug Dealing (coke) is basically free money if you have solid clientel and dont meet up with randoms.

It can induce paranoia though.