Do you think Babylon Falls, Forsaken or Stranger of Paradise can keep up with Horizon & Elden Ring?

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
No but they don't have to. Those are going to be 2 of the best games of the year. Forsaken will probably be low to mid 80s and stranger maybe a bit below that but I think they'll both be good.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Horizon will get the same treatment from Elden Ring that it's predecessor got 5 years ago from Botw imo.

A good game but just not the industry shaker that quickly followed it.

Gow:R can be huge again but if it's Oot hub based but prettier, it'll probably be well received but not goty again.

Botw2 is a wildcard imo, in that hardly anybody is a peer to Nintendo in game design but if they're not inspired to break ground again, it'll be well received but won't shake the industry.

Forspoken, SOP will be cringe Japanese titles that land in the 80s. CULT hits maybe, but not crown jewels for the year imo.

As it is right now, at least by critics ER is the favorite of the games released so far.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
full
FORSPOKEN!!!!!! ! !!!!!

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Babylon's Fall looks trash.

SoP will be a good game overlooked due to bad timing, a bargain bin gem.

Forspoken will be mid, but I'm sure it won't be bad, or anything. As weird as this sounds, I could see this game blowing up later on if it does well enough for a Forspoken 2 to ever release. I don't think many people care about this as a new IP just yet.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
snoop-dogg-i-said-it.gif

Basically, you play another Demon Souls games so no different from it you can expect what you get from Elden Ring. But Forsaken is just NEW and FRESH and you don't know what to expect to get, new experiences, it's exiting to play a new game, etc.
Hold this L

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Forspoken is pushed to May, so the game will be fine, for now. Stranger to Paradise well do just fine, see as from the trial runs, people have been overall positive, so that's good news for the game. And Lastly, with Babylon's Fall
giphy-downsized-large.gif