Do you tell your man ...

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
For why though?

I don't feel the need to divulge that info.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
For why though?

I don't feel the need to divulge that info.

Not saying you should feel compelled to but it can come up a couple ways; I give blood from time to time and weight factors into to that.

I guess Im saying if he asked, would you casually answer or throw a fit?

this has never come up while dating ever. IMO you can guess how much someone weighs by how they look, what clothes size they wear and their size compared to other people.

:dahell: Eyballing peoples weights is easily twice as hard as eyballing weed

Body composition and weight distribution are huge factors; people who carry weight in the belly look heavier than what they are, and people who don't look lighter.

Daps
Not saying you should feel compelled to but it can come up a couple ways; I give blood from time to time and weight factors into to that.

I guess Im saying if he asked, would you casually answer or throw a fit?

:dahell: Eyballing peoples weights is easily twice as hard as eyballing weed

Body composition and weight distribution are huge factors; people who carry weight in the belly look heavier than what they are, and people who don't look lighter.

:dahell:
you won't know an exact number but you will have an idea of how big someone is. not sure why that is a hard concept to understand. you can't tell someone is outside of your lifting class by looking at them? and i'on know shyt about eyballin weed. i never smoked before.

MsReal

All Star
Daps
My man don't ask, but will mention if I put on a few pounds.

I never let myself go up more then half a dress size before slimming down to my normal size.