Do you talk shyt when gaming online?

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well this is a top 5 dumbest comment I’ve ever read on here. I have real friends from work and school I’d rather talk to while playing
online. That’s a hell of a lot better than talking to a bunch of hormonal racists I hope to never meet.
In a team game.. the most annoying shyt is when most the team have mics and theres that one retard doing his own thing putting you at a disadvantage

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Well this is a top 5 dumbest comment I’ve ever read on here. I have real friends from work and school I’d rather talk to while playing
online. That’s a hell of a lot better than talking to a bunch of hormonal racists I hope to never meet.
Why are you comfortable posting on here/other message boards with people you don't know but can't talk to people you don't know in a team game that requires communication?

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
I do it all the time, to the point I started a Youtube channel off of it. Talking shyt online on PS4/Xbox is one the best feelings in the world because these cacs are savages when it comes to their hatred for black people.

If you aint made a cac want to track you down or expose them for being a future school shooter, you aint gaming right :demonic:

Arrogant

❄️
Daps
Reppin
I turn into a different person on 2K. I be sayin’ some evil ass shyt. It starts off on some troll shyt but then I start gettin’ into it to the point where I start shakin lmao

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt nah...im that irritating dude with kids all in the background.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Why are you comfortable posting on here/other message boards with people you don't know but can't talk to people you don't know in a team game that requires communication?
Because I know you won't immediately fire back at me calling the n-word or a faq like kids in Overwatch/COD lobbies will.