Do you talk shyt when gaming online?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never felt like just randomly popping off online. At worst if someone comes at me I'll clap back but just going out like "Yo you fukking trash nikka get the fukk off the game!" or "You a whole bytch with that gun sit the fukk down motherfukka" is not me :mjlol:.

I'll shout or make noise when the game is close or something but I hardly ever get "angry" at the other team on some "OMG yo you fukking cheating!!" and let that escalate to some argument.

My co-worker telling me about someone trashing him after the guy WON a match in Madden using ultimate team and I'm like :dwillhuh: why is the guy who WON messaging dude because he scored once?

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Yeah I use to roast everyone in GTA until I got my mic banned :mjlol:

I use to roast EVERYONE , one time there was a gay breh playing and I told him he liked man butt and he got super mad:russ:

One time a chick got mad at me so told her straight up to shut the fukk up and know your role :mjlol: She got super quite :mjlol:

One time there was a Mexican kid playing and I said he’s mom was built like a mini fridge and her name was Maria and he was like how did you know my moms name :sadcam:

I also use to text people that I was gonna ban there IP addereas:wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I have the mic on mute if I’m gaming online with randoms. Depending on the level of stupidity in the lobby I’ll go through and mute everyone else’s mic.
When I’m playing with people I know I’ll talk a little trash here and there depending on the mood. I’m a silent gamer for the most part.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Leave my mic on mute and then turn it on 3 minutes before im about to leave like

"oh yall remember the silent guy? :shaq:"

unless the game has some extreme cooperation shyt I dont wanna talk

YAYU

MARIJUAY0
Daps
Reppin
NJ
modern warfare n MW2 days my squad’ll have mfs cryin n goin crazy tryna ban n suspend us lol good times