Do you take Life for granted?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yes but not in that sense.

To put it simply, I'm the type who believes that it is probably easier not to have been born at all, then to be brought into this world and be faced with the perils and even joys of life.

That being said I'm here against my will, so I try my best to lead a good life and appreciate the fact that I am in a great situation.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
lifes a bytch and then u die, ima live up my time here, fukk saying thanks for every little thing. but im grateful to live here, in america. now, in 2013. i coulda easily been born in sierra leone around 1684 :merchant:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Yeah, and I always recognize it when I'm doing it. Everytime I want to do something or go somewhere and instead of doing it I say, "I'll do it later on" or "I'll do that tomorrow", I'm always like :snoop:

It's a natural thing to do when you think you have all the time in the world

KVN

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't take life for granted as much as i used to.

Sometimes i still don't appreciate the little things in my life that i know other people would kill to have, basic needs and wants

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yeah, I know I do at certain points.... complaining about bullshyt when I don't appreciate all the good things I have going on...

I make it a point to watch Fight Club once or twice each year, for some reason that movie helps me put shyt back in perspective. Its about living and going out and doing shyt that gets your blood pumping or makes you nervous, not sitting in a cubicle, or at home looking at a computer screen, your phone or the TV all day...

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
tumblr_me5sqcyFZI1rrkgt3o1_500.gif

:whoa: