Do you still listen to music with cancelled artists?

Do you still listen to music with cancel artists?

• Yes

Votes: 37 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
When they cancel the pedophiles known as Elvis, Ted Nugent and Jerry Lee Lewis and cancel abusers like Marylin Manson, Axyl Rose and Nick Carter and many more. Then I’ll think about it.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Depends. I can't listen to R.Kelly, Trey Songz, Drake, or Diddy anymore. But I still listen to Travis Scott. I can't listen to Kanye's new stuff without cringing but I still like listening to his old music. Depends on the severity of the accusation really

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Chrisette Michele got canceled and im still bumping her albums…

Since we had a whole bunch of rappers say that they support Trump, she should be uncancelled.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I’m still bumping Chris Brown even after he beat Rihanna…

Rihanna forgave him and everyone else moved on. The only folks still upset are cac feminists and their pet simps.

Black women still support the man despite him breaking up many households

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Depends. I can't listen to R.Kelly, Trey Songz, Drake, or Diddy anymore. But I still listen to Travis Scott. I can't listen to Kanye's new stuff without cringing but I still like listening to his old music. Depends on the severity of the accusation really

Drake’s old stuff wasn’t bad…

Him acting tough is him overcompensating for the fact that he was the softest guy in rap.

That tough guy shut is gonna bring him issues down the line. I stopped listening to Drake once he tried to enhance his songs with tough talk. Dude should have been chilling like Jay-Z.

Kanye been buck dancing for a while plus his music has gotten weirder. I haven’t heard a Kanye album since 2013.

Trey Songz been in a dark place for a while now. You’re better off bumping Chris Brown at least.