• Yes, another type of printer

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Yes a brothers printer/copy/fax machine but it’s not really used for professional use at all

image0.jpg

Once every so often lil bro would ask to print up something for school but since covid even that slowed down.

But I have posted what I do use it for pretty often in my Dreamcast thread, games that’s don’t have official cases I use my printer to make custom cases for the games

So we finally seeing a few of the atmoswave ports being burned to disc, some work, some not really. KOF 11 is one of them and the community made a really nice set of CD case art for it that I went on and put together

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

Burned on a Verbatim disc and works smooth so far

image4.jpg

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They seem so antiquated, I'm surprised whenever I hear people have them.

I print things like 2x in 2020 and just used the local library or Staples.

Prior to that, it was the office for sure.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Yeah. I don't print much but its a handy out of sight, out of mind thing to have.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, HP print subscription usually 36 a year. Don't print as much since school, but it's convenient

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hell yeah makes working from home easier along with my CAC reader I legit never need to go into the office unless I need to go high side. Which I rarely need to do anymore. Good way to finish out your career.

Being able to scan documents is clutch. I rarely print. The only thing I dislike is having to get cartridges but even that's automatic.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Yes, HP print subscription usually 36 a year. Don't print as much since school, but it's convenient
That’s what I’m on. Got a Brother Laserjet too for when I have to do copies. I remember when I first moved up here my girl (now my wife) didn’t have a printer. I felt dumb as hell going to FedEx with a flash drive or even have to pay to use their computer to pull something out of email for whenever I needed to print something. that was so inconvenient.

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
Yes HP and Epson tank printer, I recommend if your still rolling with ink jet printers it’s def with the money. Then shyts come with a lot of ink that last a long time and cheap to replace, beats the shyt out of those cartridges l.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
I have a Brother laser printer/copier/scanner.

I recently bought a house and that shyt came in handy soooooooooo many times.